1. Meet with a member of our sales staff
2. Figure out the specifics of your project
Where will your gate be located? What purpose will it serve? How will you access your gate? These are all questions that must be answered in order to propose a quote and install your gate. See our Project Checklist for more information.
3. Choose a design
Where will your gate be located? What purpose will it serve? How will you access your gate? These are all the questions that must be answered in order to propose a quote and install your gate. See our Project Checklist for more information.
4. Sign and return proposal with deposit
Once you are satisfied with the design and layout of your gate and any accompanying fencing, the next step is to sign the proposal and return it to your project manager. You can email, fax, snail mail or hand deliver your contract, whichever option is most convenient for you.
Along with your contract we also need:
- A 50 percent deposit (we accept cash, personal check, Mastercard, Visa and Discover credit cards)
- A signed consumer rights acknowledgement form
- A completed financing Application Form and Sales Slip if you choose to finance the balance of your project through GE Capital. (Please contact your project manager for more information)
5. Obtain your permit
Also be sure to obtain a permit or approval from your neighborhood or homeowner association (covenants and restrictions) prior to scheduling, if applicable.
6. Schedule installation
7. Prepare the job site
Additionally, all shrubs, plants, trees, etc… must be cleared from the installation area prior to the technicians’ arrival. Our techs should not have to move any plants or debris before installing.
8. Installation and completion
Although every attempt is made to install your gate on schedule, it is important to note that all scheduling dates are subject to weather conditions. Our scheduling department will contact you if weather becomes an issue.