Why Choose Chain Link Swing Gates?
1. Meet with us. Schedule an in-home consultation for a free, no-obligation way to learn more about possibilities. The project manager for your area will come to you on your schedule — weekend and evening appointments are limited but available.
2. Figure out what you want. By talking with your project manager about desires, goals, needs, etc., it will be easier to determine exactly how your new swing gate will work at your property.
3. Choose your gate. Once you’re sure of the type of gate you want, you’re on your way to completing your property.
4. Sign and return proposal. Complete your proposal form and other necessary paperwork, and return it to us with your deposit.
5. Get a permit. The sooner you can apply for a building permit, the better. You’ll probably need one from your city, township or county as well as, in some cases, your neighborhood or homeowners association.
6. Schedule the job. We’ll contact you about scheduling your installation and we’ll give you a clear timeline of what to expect moving forward.
7. We prep your site. Let us handle prepping the site, all the way down to locating public utilities in your yard.
8. We install your gate. The actual gate installation takes anywhere from one to five days — depending on the size of your gate, weather conditions, etc.
Are you ready to learn more about enclosing your home with a quality gate? Contact us today to set up a free consultation, and let’s get started!